Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday's Dance


I still can't believe that all this positive energy is coming my way. I am so absorbed with happiness. I've even got an estimated release date of February 22, 2012. The happy dance is still going on over at my house in Staten Island. But now that I have a release date, I am excited about getting the word out there. Now the challenge is on. I'm looking for a unique way to promote my book. I look forward to sharing with my work with the readers, meeting them and getting their feedback so that my next book is something that they will be looking forward to reading.

I do have another two books in the works. One being a romantic suspense and another being a mainstream women's fiction. But before I do that, I want to share tidbits of my novel during 6 sentence Sunday and Sweet Saturday samples. I am working on my short story for Tuesday Tales and I'm really looking forward to sharing that with all of you.

Hope to see you on Tuesday. Stop by and leave a comment on my blog.

I'll also share my boardwalk pictures with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment