Thursday, November 03, 2011

Forbidden Love



When I look at you,
I can’t help but remember
the first time I saw you.
When you looked at me,
I felt a tingle overtake my body.
I felt a warming to your boyish grin,
walking away from you,
wishing that I had said more.

As time past by,
I got to know you better.
I knew that there would be magic between us.
When I close my eyes I see your face,
and calmness takes over my body.
What I feel inside scares me to death.
My heart has never stirred like this before.

So many times I wanted to ask you
if you have ever been adored,
given a woman’s heart and soul,
and unconditional love.
But I didn’t.
My feelings for you are sacred.
It’s your mind and compassion
that has captivated my heart,
not your physical being.



I want to be the one that gives you true happiness.
I want to spin your world,
showing you that life is so precious,
worth living every moment of it in the present.
I truly believe that we have to live for today,
because tomorrow may never come.



Time and time again
I’ve been told that if you really love someone,
you shouldn’t let the chance pass you
to tell that special person.
You should tell them as soon as possible,
because you just might lose the opportunity to do it if you wait.
Unveiling my heart is a hard thing to do.
But if tomorrow never comes,
I just want you to know,
I love you and will love you for the rest of my life.


I want to share some of my poetry and pictures. The sunrise was taken at the South Beach Boardwalk in Staten Island, NY and the red roses were given to me by the LOML

No comments:

Post a Comment