Sunday, November 20, 2011

Reflections: A Collection of Love Poems is now available.



It's finally here. This is the electronic version of Masquerade of Love renamed Reflections, with twenty extra poems along with the blurb for my novel, Roses, which is due out in February 2012 by Secret Cravings Publisher. Reflection is available at Amazon, Barnes and Nobles and Smashwords.



Reflections is a collection of love poems that take you on a magical journey through the inner depths of one's heart and soul. The underlying emotions that are revealed through these poems show how deep love truly goes. The poems will make you laugh, make you cry and teach you to never give up hope on love. They are written for those who have met or are searching for their soul mate.





Here's a sample:

Anticipation

I wake up in the morning to a gorgeous sunset,
the scent of the ocean,
a warm breeze blowing the curtains wild
in sheer anticipation of knowing that I will
soon be in your arms.

I grab my cup of coffee
sit on the front porch, taking in deep breaths
staring down the street waiting for your arrival.

Feelings so deep and intense.
Closing my eyes I feel your touch
sending electrifying chills
racing throughout me.

I miss you
I yearn you
I want you
I love you.

I dream about the next time
I’m going to hear your footsteps climb my porch,
feel your lips press against mine,
seeing the love in your olive eyes
waiting to fill my emptiness.

Our bodies melt to the touch
a calm sweeps over us
as we lie in each others arms.
The scent of our lovemaking
still lingers on the sheets
my body
and through my haven.

Friends have told me
relationships go stale
over a period of time,
however, with you
our relationship continues to grow.
Every time we are together
the world comes to a complete halt
with no outside distractions
except for you and me.


Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment