Monday, October 31, 2011

Tuesday Tales - Pleasure

“Today is your day.” Billy turned the radio on in the car and rested his hand on her lap.

“Are you going to tell me where you are taking me?”

“No way. It is going to be a total surprise.”

“Just like the Halloween party.”

He changed lanes and got onto the West Shore Expressway. “Ha. Even better.”

“I don’t know if I like your surprises.”

“Have I let you down yet?”

Alexandra thought for a moment and smiled. Since Billy came into her life, her once dull life had turned into an adventure. When he said they were going out for a day of fun, he meant it.

The Halloween party had been an awesome experience. Through the years, she had disliked Halloween more and more. It had gotten to the point that she didn’t even open her door, instead she left the candy outside in a dish for the kids to take. Now she let him talk her into another escapade. She hated to admit it, but she looked forward to these journeys. They always brought her closer to Billy by the end of the day.

“Come to think about it, no.” Alexandra rested her hand over his leaning on the console between them. “Honestly, I looked forward to this for the past three days.”

“You are going to love today. Going out doesn’t always mean dinner and dancing. This is going to be a very special day for my special girl.”

Hmm, special girl? The thought of that made her smile. She never knew what to expect from Billy. He was like no man that she had ever dated, not that she had a lot of dates in her life.

“I can’t wait to see what you have planned for the day.”

“You’ll find out within the next few minutes.”

“I love when you are secretive.”

“And I know how that drives you crazy. That’s why I always plan these surprise outings.”

Billy took the Page Avenue exit and looped around the circle and pulled into a strip mall parking lot. Where could he be possibly taking her? There was a diner, bar, automotive parts store, and a dry cleaner. She didn’t see anything that would be appropriate for their date.

Her car door opened and Billy extended his hand out to her. When Billy dressed in jeans and button down shirt, Alexandra loved that look. In her heart, she felt like a kid. Guess it doesn’t matter how young or old you are, for love is love. Did I just say love?

“Where are you taking me?” Swinging her free arms around the parking lot, “I don’t see anything here, especially since it’s too early for dinner.”

“Trust me, this is going to be an awesome experience. Now let me lead the way. Just promise me you’ll have an open eye.”

“I will.”

“You see, I didn’t want to ruin the surprise, so I parked a parking lot over.”

“No, you didn’t?”

“Yes I did.”

Alexandra stopped walking and turned to face him. “You are always full of surprises Billy. That’s what makes you stand out from the rest.”

“Thank you.” He leaned into her, planting a quick kiss on her parted lips. “Now let’s go shopping.”

They walked into the next parking lot. Alexandra let him lead the way until they stopped in front of Linda Lingerie Boutique. Her mouth dropped open. He brought her to a lingerie store. Now this was something totally different. Did he have an underlining message behind this because she had yet to give him all of herself? Or was this just an innocent gesture of love and friendship? This was something that she’d have to think about.

Billy pushed the door opened and walked in behind her.

“Hey Billy.” The woman sitting behind the counter walked right over to Billy and hugged him. “It’s so good to see you.” She turned to Alexandra. “Hi. I’m Linda.”

“I’m Alexandra.”

“It’s my pleasure to meet you. I am so happy that Billy brought you in to see me. We go way back.” Linda adjusted her short skirt and pushed her light brown hair behind her eyes. “I went to school with Billy’s sister. We see each other all the time. Now this hot number,” she squeezed Billy’s biceps, “has always been all work and no play. So it’s great to see him standing here in front of me with such a lovely woman.”

“Thank you,” Alexandra said. “I’m just somewhat surprised to be standing in the middle of a lingerie shop.”

“There is something here for every one. “What’s your pleasure?”

“Excuse me,” Alexandra blushed.

“Are you into fantasy? If so I have a nice his and her dress up.”

Alexandra’s mouth dropped. Did Billy think she was into this kind of play?

“Or do you prefer submission and…”

“No.” Turning to Billy she said, “This is not me at all.”

“Linda, why don’t you show Alexandra those sensual pieces in the back.”

“I don’t know Billy,” Alexandra shrugged her shoulders.

“Baby, I didn’t bring you here because I’m looking for kinky sex. I brought you here to meet Linda. And buying a few satin nightgowns would be a bonus.”

Alexandra puckered her lips, a nervous habit of hers when she doesn’t know what to say. “So I see. You brought me under false pretenses. Sounds familiar,” she joked.

“Yeah I know. So what do you think?”

Walking over to the rack of men’s satin boxers, she took a pair off the rack and held it up. “Linda, if you could find me the woman’s version of this, I think you’ll have a sale.”

“Let me bring you back into my pleasure room.” Looking over her shoulder to Billy, Linda said, “I suggest that you get yourself a cup of coffee because this lady is going to be a while when she sees my huge selection.”

For other great tales from a group of talented authors CLICK HERE to visit Tuesday Tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment