Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year





With 2011 coming to an end, I want to take a few minutes to thank everyone for their support through the year. My Tuesday Tales has been read throughout the world. Oh what a feeling that I can touch your hearts with my story about Alexandra and Billy.

I promise to keep their story alive. Just when you think that they are on the yellow brick road, they will hit forks in the road. Their love is pure, but can their secrets remain that, secrets?

I wish everyone around the world a happy, healthy,and prosperous New Year, full of love, health and happiness. Your love and support is priceless.

Top Left: Olli under the Christmas Tree
Center: My daughter Nicole and Whiskers
Lastly: My son Michael with the kitten, Twinkie

Happy New Year!

Buon anno

С Новым годом

Joyeux Nouvel An

Glückliches neues Jahr

Feliz Año Nuevojavascript:void(0)

No comments:

Post a Comment