Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Blog Hop - Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of the Valentine's Day Blog Hop. If you haven't had a chance, please take a few minutes to visit the Valentine's Day Event Page. Don't forget to leave a comment and email address so I can contact you if you win.





Valentine’s Day


No words can describe
how I feel inside.
Since I met you,
time has stood still,
and my life has been full of sunshine.
I always knew that there was a pot of gold
on the other side of the rainbow
and that is you.
You have been my inspiration,
encouraging me to achieve my goals,
showing me that you care.
Through my eyes,
I see a loving and caring man,
one that is perfect.
You are a rare jewel
that was sent to me by an angel.
I thank the heavens above,
for showing me the light,
bringing you into my life.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely poem! Happy Valentine's Day! cheryllynne(at)rocketmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete