Thursday, December 13, 2012

Purrfectly Giftastic Christmas Blog Hop

-->


Welcome to Purrrfectly Giftastic Christmas Blog Hop.  The blog will be live and running from December 14th through 17th.    I will be giving away a copy of my eBook Roses or The Boardwalk.  (Your choice.)

With the holiday season upon us, it is our time to reflect on the year gone by and start getting together a list of resolutions for the New Year. This is one of my comic relief poems.  I refer to it as my quick pick-me-upper when my muse comes to a halt.  This is my version of The Twelve Days of Christmas.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my friends gave to me:

Twelve hours of nonstop writing,

Eleven great plots ideas with a twist,

Ten true to life characters,

Nine boxes of tissues,

Eight books on writing,

Seven sites on marketing,

Six unique promo tips,

Five colored highlighters,

Four packages of post it notes,

Three colorful loose-leaf binders,

Two boxes of colorful paperclips,

And a bottle of merlot to stimulate my mind.


To all my writer friends and readers I’d like to wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season full of love and happiness!


To be eligible to win a copy of my book, I’ll ask that you become a friend of my blog, and tell me what your favorite holiday treat is.  Mine are the Christmas cutout cookies and Linzer tarts.





7 comments:

  1. I love your 12 Days of Christmas!!! :) I am a GFC follower: Ashley Applebee and my favorite holiday treat is chocolate oranges! They're only out around for Christmas time!
    Ashley A
    ash_app@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorit thing is chocolate covered stawberys from michale moontz you can only get them on holidays
    gfc kimberly
    kaholgate at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 12 days of Christmas, lol! Ohhh, the Christmas season is filled with wonderful treats & I enjoy too many of them. I love cookies, especially those clothespins & nut kiffles, yum, yum.

    cew12962000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, nice to meet you. Happy Holiday and best wishes.

    noelani[at]nomablack[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome hop!! And a fantastic giveaway! Thank you!! My favorite is homemade sugar cookies! :) Happy holidays to you all! Best wishes and many blessings!
    GFC: shadow_kohler
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Cheryl. She has won a copy of her choice.

    A special thank you to everyone who has stopped by to show your love and support. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete